Make your base in the heart of the Old West, where bustling saloon and restaurant create a lively frontier town atmosphere. It's just a 20 minute walk, or a few minutes by free shuttle, from the Disney® Parks. And you can enjoy up to 2 Extra Magic Hours in parts of Disneyland® Park on certain days. While we’re busy sprucing up Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne (from beginning of 2016), Disney® Hotel services will be available as usual.
Please Note: The nightly rate of your initial check-in date will be the nightly rate of your entire stay.
(Valid to Friday, September 27th, 2019).
Disney's Hotel Cheyenne
- Theme: American Frontier / Old West
- Rating: "Value"
- Woody's Roundup Standard Room
- 1 Double Bed & 1 pull-out bed, or 2 double beds
- Sleeps up to 4 people (Adjoining rooms may be available. Units sleep a maximum of 4 occupants. Two or more rooms needed for parties larger than 4.)
- Free shuttle service from the Disney® Hotel to the Disney® Parks and Disney Village®
- Self-Laundry Facilities
- Walking Distance: 15 min. from Start/Finish, 20 minute walk to Disney® Parks Main Gate
NOTE: Disney® Hotel information is subject to change at anytime without the knowledge of GET Sports | WorldStrides Excel. We will attempt to honor all special room requests (such as connecting, non smoking, adjoining, etc.) However, the availability of these rooms cannot be guaranteed in advance. Please click here to view full Terms & Conditions.
Create your own package!
Now you can create your own adventure as you wish it to be. You can book the minimum (please see below), or build an entire vacation with more nights, more park tickets, and even more fun!
*All Disneyland® Paris Run Weekend bookings require the following:
- HOTEL: 2-night minimum stay that includes the night of Saturday, September 21st, 2019.
- PARK TICKETS: 2-day park ticket minimum per person in the room.
- RACE REGISTRATION: Minimum of one Half-Marathon, 5k, 10k, or one of the Challenge race registration for at least 1 person in the party
- BUNDLE REQUIREMENT: Minimum race registration, theme park ticket, and hotel travel package arrangements are required to be made together.