Booking sports travel protection is smart, affordable and easy.
When booking your sports travel arrangements, it is very important for you and traveling family & friends to consider Sports Travel Protection! GET Sports offers competitive travel protection for athletes, coaches, and fans as a way of helping to protect your hard-earned travel dollars when traveling to a sports event. Whether you are booking just a one-night hotel stay or a week-long package, whether you are traveling locally or internationally, whether you're a competitor or spectator, unexpected circumstances may arise that may cause you to delay or miss your event and you will want some peace of mind that you are protected!
6 Top Reasons to Invest in Travel Protection
- You have to cancel your covered trip due to a covered reason such as involuntary job loss, inclement weather or default of a supplier (airline, hotel, bus, etc…)
- You or a family member becomes ill prior to the trip and you can no longer travel. (Subject to the pre-existing exclusion as listed in the Description of Coverage)
- You have a medical emergency and need to go to the hospital while on your trip.
- Upon arrival at destination your luggage is missing, damaged or lost.
- You lose your passport and need assistance to return home.
- You have a 10-DAY Free Look Period, see Description of Coverage for details.
|Trip Cost1*||Base Plan Rates*||Optional CFAR2 Plan Rates*|
|$0 - $250||$19||$31|
|$251 - $500||$26||$42|
|$501 - $1,000||$36||$58|
|$1,001 - $1,500||$47||$75|
|$1,501 - $2,000||$61||$98|
|$2,001 - $3,000||$101||$162|
|$3, 001 - $4,000||$136||$218|
*Rates based on per person. 1Use full cost per person, include all non-refundable, prepaid travel costs 2Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) Note: The Cancel for Any Reason rates are a total cost for both the base coverage and the cancel for any reason coverage.
Maximum trip cost coverage is up to $4,000 per person. Rates are subject to change.
The above information contains a brief description of benefits. For a summary of plan details on coverages, benefits, limitations, and exclusion, please refer the Description of Coverage. 1105083
As of July 2015, insurance coverage is NOT offered to residents of the U.S. State of Washington or Quebec, Canada.
Thank you for choosing the GET Sports Protection Program.
If you have any questions regarding this program, coverage, or cost please call our Guest Services at: 888-877-4445, option 3 for more information.