International - U.S. Track & Field Training
Are you interested in traveling to the United States for sports training with well-respected coaches and at excellent sports facilities? GET Travel Sports now offers sports training options for both individual athletes and sports group. Gain new skills, improve your game, and learn the meaning of teamwork in a great way. Sign up today for sports training and take yourself or your whole sports group to the next level!
In addition to sports training opportunities, international athletes can also experience a lifestyle at American universities, take English Language courses, and go on amazing cultural tours. Prepare for yourself or your sports group for the next tournament and GET ready to play!
Sample Programs Include:
Tour duration: 2-3 or 4 weeks
- Sport Session
- 6 hours of sport instruction (Sun-Thurs or Sun-Fri)
- Weekend housing and meals included
- Language Class Options (average 12-15 hours per week)
- Morning sessions with afternoon activites-runs weeks prior or after sports sessions
- Curriculum focuses on language structure, speaking practice, and reading & writing
- Weekend Activites (amusement parts, sports games, etc)
- On-Campus Dining Services
- On-Site Staff Supervision
Participating State Locations Include: NC, VT
Want to try something totally unique? How about trying at the ESPN World Wide of Sports Complex at the Walt disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida.
Disney Spring Training (Groups Only)
For more information on how receive these sports training opportunities as an athlete or sports team, please call GET Travel Sports Guest Services -OR-