Completely renovated as of Spring 2016, this 4-star Disney® Hotel will immerse you even further into a luxurious coastal experience.
Enjoy the charm of this 1900s coastal mansion nestled next to Lake Disney. Awash with maritime romance, this Disney® Hotel is just a 15 minute walk from the Disney® Parks, only a few minutes by free shuttle, and you can even enjoy up to 2 Extra Magic Hours in parts of Disneyland® Park on certain days.
- Theme: Late-1800s New England Seaside Village
- Rating: “Deluxe”
- Standard Room
- 2 Double Beds – Sleeps up to 4 people
- Units sleep a maximum of 4 occupants. Two or more rooms needed for parties larger than 4.
- Walking Distance: 10 min. from Start/Finish, 10 minute walk to Disney Parks Main Gate
- Free Continental Breakfast included each morning
- Free shuttle service from Disney® Hotel to the Disney® Parks and Disney Village®
- Purchased Parks Ticket provided at check-in
- Currency Exchange*
- On Property Dining: Cape Cod & Yacht Club, Reservations Accepted
- Entertainment: Indoor & Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, Merchandise & Sundries Store, Indoor Play Area for Kids, Fisherman’s Wharf Bar
*PLEASE NOTE: You must already be checked in to your Disney® Hotel to use the currency exchange service. Be aware that exchange rates are higher at the Disney® Hotel than at other locations.
Room Type: 2 Double Beds (Sleeps up to 4)
Deadlines and Payment Schedule:
50% due at the time of booking.
Additional 25% due: 2/15/2017
Final Payment due: 3/16/2017
Final Occupant List Due: 3/15/2017
Disney’s Newport Bay Club
Avenue Robert Schuman, 77700 Coupvray, France
NOTE: Disney® Hotel information is subject to change at anytime without the knowledge of GET Sports | WorldStrides Excel. We will attempt to honor all special room requests (such as connecting, non smoking, adjoining, etc.) However, the availability of these rooms cannot be guaranteed in advance. Please click here to view full Terms & Conditions.