Relax in this cozy mountain retreat that has the authentic feel of peaceful nights spent around a flickering fireplace. Here, the Disney® Parks are only a 15 minute walk away, quicker by free shuttle, and you can even enjoy up to 2 Extra Magic Hours in parts of Disneyland® Park on certain days.
Please Note: The nightly rate of your initial check-in date will be the nightly rate of your entire stay.
(Valid to Friday, September 27th, 2019).
Disney's Sequoia Lodge
- Theme: Wilderness Lodge
- Rating: "Moderate"
- Standard Room
- 2 Double Beds - Sleeps up to 4 people (Units sleep a maximum of 4 occupants. Two or more rooms needed for parties larger than 4.)
- Walking Distance: 10 min. from Start/Finish, 15 minute walk to Disney® Parks main gate
NOTE: Disney® Hotel information is subject to change at anytime without the knowledge of GET Sports | WorldStrides Excel. We will attempt to honor all special room requests (such as connecting, non smoking, adjoining, etc.) However, the availability of these rooms cannot be guaranteed in advance. Please click here to view full Terms & Conditions.
Create your own package!
Now you can create your own adventure as you wish it to be. You can book the minimum (please see below), or build an entire vacation with more nights, more park tickets, and even more fun!
*All Disneyland® Paris Run Weekend bookings require the following:
- HOTEL: 2-night minimum stay that includes the night of Saturday, September 21st, 2019.
- PARK TICKETS: 2-day park ticket minimum per person in the room.
- RACE REGISTRATION: Minimum of one Half-Marathon, 5k, 10k, or one of the Challenge race registration for at least 1 person in the party
- BUNDLE REQUIREMENT: Minimum race registration, theme park ticket, and hotel travel package arrangements are required to be made together.